sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2009

Belo dia





Momentos lindos que passamos juntos.

Sonhos imaginados.

Sorrisos partilhados.

Segredos trocados.

Desejos adiados.

Emoções nos olhares.

Palavras sussurradas.

Beijos que falam de amor.
Abraços que entregam o coração.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oc1BtjvvRA&feature=related



Clocks
Coldplay

The lights go out and I can't be saved


Tides that I tried to swim against


You put me down upon my knees


Oh, I beg, I beg and plead


Come out of the things unsaid


Shouldn't I pull off my head - And aTrouble that can't be named


A tiger's waiting to be tamed


You are


You are


Confusion that never stops


The closing walls and ticking clocks -


Gonna Come back and take you home


I could not stop that you now know - Singing


Come out upon my seas


Cursed missed opportunities - Am I


A part of the cure


Or am I part of the disease


You are


You are


You are


You are


You are


You are


And nothing else compares


Oh, no nothing else compares


And nothing else compares


You are


You are


Home, home, where I wanted to go


Home, home, where I wanted to go


Home, home, where I wanted to go (You are)


Home, home, where I wanted to go (You are)





Feliz...é como me sinto, porque sei o quanto te amo.



Sim, sinto o teu amor.









Para ti, com todo o meu amor

Sempre teu






Sem comentários: